- Cut all the stone fruit in different sizes and forms.
- Drain the Red Hot Marinated Fremantle Octopus out of the tub
- Start assembling the platter on a large plate or charcuterie board with prosciutto. Twist and curl the cured meat while plating and avoid overlapping other slices
- Fill and decorate gaps with assorted stone fruit pieces. Top it with Red Hot Fremantle Octopus.
- Oregano leaves are excellent as garnish for this dish. Make sure to drizzle a generous amount of extra virgin olive oil, vincotto, and finish it with freshly cracked black pepper before serving. Enjoy.
calculating... February 19, 2021
Red Hot Fremantle Octopus with Prosciutto
- 2 people