- Drain the Marinated Red Fremantle Octopus over a strainer, set aside until needed.
- Wash basmati over running cold water until the water runs clear. Drain well and transfer into a pot. Add oil to the pot and roast the rice for 2-3 over medium heat.
- Add water to the rice according to the instructions on the packaging and cook until tender. If it will be consumed immediately, spread the rice onto a large tray to cool down faster.
- Mix soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, sugar in a small pot. Bring it to a boil, turn off the heat and cool down.
- Start to assemble your poke bowl by adding the rice, cucumber, radishes, edamame, mango, and marinated Fremantle Octopus. Garnish it with rice seasoning. Enjoy!
calculating... March 26, 2021
Fremantle Octopus Hawaiian Poke Bowl
- 1-2 People