- Combine 2tbsp lime juice, 2tbsp fish sauce, 1 ½ tbsp palm sugar in a mixing bowl and whisk until dissolved. Add in grated ginger and sesame oil. Whisk for another 30 seconds, add in drained Red Hot Fremantle Octopus.
- Toss to combine until Red Hot Octopus is covered with the Thai dressing.
- Cook your preferred rice noodles according to the instructions behind the package. Once tender, ice shock the noodles, drain and reserve.
- Start assembling the salad on a wooden charcuterie board. Use spinach leaves to make small tacos and fill it with rice noodles, cherry tomatoes, herbs and Red Hot Fremantle Octopus.
- The Thai dressing and rice noodles could be prepared ahead of time. Great for your next dinner party. Enjoy!
calculating... May 14, 2021
Red Hot Fremantle Octopus Spinach Tacos
- 2 people