- Remove the Steamed Fremantle Octopus from the pouch and pat dry. Cut each tentacle at an angle into 4 pieces and set aside.
- Mash avocado in a mortar with lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt to taste.
- Soak fine diced red onion in water for 5 minutes. Strain well before plating.
- Toss diced cucumber, tomato, and onion in a bowl with lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt to taste.
- Spread smashed avocado on the plate, top it with diced mix and Fremantle Octopus. If desired, garnish it with pea shoots and generous drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
calculating... January 8, 2021
Fremantle Octopus & Smashed Avocado
- 2 people